ScanTec provides the following geophysical techniques for mineral exploration projects;
- Ground and marine magnetic survey
- Gravity surveys
- Marine sub-bottom profiler
- Resistivity and induced polarization IP surveys
- Shallow seismic reflection
- Well logging (borehole geophysical surveys)
Marine Magnetic Survey Data.
Low frequency (35MHz) GPR Data showing iron-sand stratigraphy.
3D GPR Block showing sandstone paleosurface beneath 20m of alluvial sediments, and fault planes.
3D representation of sandstone paleosurface generated from the 3D GPR Dataset.